Hello and happy Friday! Today I’m dropping in before I head off for a whirlwind weekend in Florida to share the “recipe” for a breakfast I posted on Instagram on Monday morning. I say that in quotation marks because I don’t really think of it as a recipe, just a bunch of ingredients I mix together to have myself a little dessert for breakfast. But a friend and follower put in a request, so those who want to enjoy a blend of bananas, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and sweet creamy goodness at the start of the day, you’re in luck with this Banana Peanut Butter Chip Breakfast Sundae.
- 1 cup coconut milk ice cream (I used So Delicious Vanilla)
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe banana
- 2-3 Tbsp chunky peanut butter
- Handful of allergy free dark chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life dark chocolate morsels)
- A pinch of cinnamon or cocoa powder
- Start with your cup of ice cream after letting it soften for a few minutes, and add sliced bananas.
- Spoon peanut butter on top and stir a bit.
- Toss in chocolate chips and stir more.
- Sprinkle a few more chips on top along with a pinch of cocoa powder.
Do you like eating dessert type foods for breakfast?
Is this really a recipe?
© 2016 Renaissance Runner Girl. All rights reserved.